At home or on the go.
Monitoring and controlling your accounts has never been so easy! With Online Banking, the information and features you need to manage your money are at your fingertips.
Get started today!
What are you waiting for? Bank smart with Online Banking.
If you are not a registered customer, please Contact Us for authorization.
How to Login to Online Banking
Cash Management Overview
Username and Password Protection
To access account information, you must provide a username and a password to enter the secure area of the site. Your password is not displayed when entered. If you do not provide this information, we cannot establish an online banking service for you.
What can I do?
Don't let anyone else know your password. Never write it down where anyone can find it. We also recommend that you change your password every 30 days or sooner. Use letters (upper and lower case), numbers, symbols. Use a different password for different internet websites. Don't use the same password for all of your websites that require you to login. Never access the online banking site from a computer or terminal that an untrusted individual or the general public may have access to. You should also take the standard precautions to keep your computer free from viruses.
Always Log Out
You should always log out of the online banking site when you are finished or if you are going to be away from your computer for an extended period of time. The log out will end your session, and you will be required to enter your User ID and password before entering the online banking website again.
If you have not accessed the internet banking for a period of time, your login session will automatically timeout. To start a new session, you will be required to enter your User ID and password on the login page.
It's your Money. Bank on your Time.
With the Elevate Bank App, you can monitor your spending, transfer money, deposit checks and more – all from the convenience of your mobile device.
Download it on the App Store or Google Play Store today!
- No fees apply for online/mobile banking
- View activated account including checks
- Transfer between Checking, Savings,Money Market, and Interest Checking accounts
- CDs and IRAs may be viewed only
- Transfer is available into a loan (make a loan payment) from Checking, Savings, Money Market, or Interest account
- No transfer available from a loan
- Secure email to Elevate available
- Applications for ATM/Debit Cards and Loans
- Stop-pays and change-of-address forms can be initiated
- Online bill pay:
- Free for the first 3 months
- Thereafter, $5.95 per month, which include 10 bill payments
- After 10 payments, additional payments are $0.45 each
Wire Transfer Instructions
Sending and receiving domestic wire transfers is easy and convenient. If you have any questions, please contact the branch nearest you.
An outgoing wire request can be completed by fax or in person; a faxed wire request will require additional security measures to verify identity. You'll need to provide the following information in order to send a wire:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Your Elevate Bank account number
- The receiving bank's wiring instructions
- The receiving bank's name and address
- The receiving bank's Wire ABA/Routing Number
- Beneficiary's account number, and the name and address on the account
Please contact us for any additional information.
Please use these instructions for any wires within the United States. You will need to provide this information to the bank that is sending the wire to your Elevate Bank account.
- Bank Name: Bankers Bank of Kansas
- Bank Address: 555 N Woodlawn, Bldg 5, Wichita, KS 67208
- ABA #: 101104805
- Beneficiary Name: Elevate Bank
- Beneficiary Address: PO Box E, Sedan, KS 67361
- Beneficiary Account #: 110346
- For Final Credit: Recipient's Name, Address, and Account Number.
What You Can Do in the Drive-Thru
As we all adjust to the “new normal” in the way we live due to the coronavirus outbreak, this also includes adjusting to the way we bank. It’s no secret that our drive-thrus are seeing more and more customers visiting to complete a variety of transactions. But these transactions go beyond simply cashing a check or making a deposit. Do you know all of the things you can do in the drive-thru?
In the drive-thru you can:
- Make Loan Payments. Home loans, car loans, you name it!
- Get Balances. See how much you have in your checking or savings accounts.
- Make Deposits/Withdrawals. Deposit checks made out to you or withdraw some cash for your needs.
- Order Checks. Remember to bring your check re-order slip with you.
- Have Loose Coins Counted. If you are bringing loose coins, you will need to allow at least one business day for us to sort and count your deposit/exchange. We do not accept rolled coin from customers at this time.
- Pick Up Paperwork. Loan documents, copies of statements, etc.
- Get Money Orders*. Money Orders are only available in the drive-thru after lobby hours. Cashier’s checks are great for large purchases and only available in the lobby.
Some days at the drive-thru may be busier than others. Please note that we typically see an increase in drive-thru traffic on the 1st and 3rd of each month, particularly if they fall on a Monday or Friday, resulting in longer wait times. If you’d like to visit us on these days, please plan ahead to give yourself plenty of time to make it to your other destinations.
Please be aware that we are unable to do the following at the drive-thru:
- Notary services
- Process bonds
- Open, close, or add an account
- Cashier's Checks
- Money Orders (Available after lobby hours at Sedan Location)
- Change your PIN number
- Print a new debit/ATM card
- Wire Transfers
- Change Orders (Currency/Coin Exchanges for businesses during lobby hours)
*Please note: All of the above services can be done inside the Lobby, Monday through Friday, during business hours.
Here are some tips to help improve your next drive-thru experience:
- Prepare ahead of time. Do all the paperwork before you get into your car, such as completing deposit slips and endorsing checks, and then have them at hand with your driver’s license when you pull up. This saves you having to sign and organize papers in the car while those behind you wait. You can even ask for a few extra deposit slips so you can be prepared for your next visit.
- End your cell phone call or put it on hold. Carrying on two conversations at once can be nearly impossible – in addition to trying to navigate a car and make a transaction. It’s easier to end the call or put the caller on hold for a few minutes until you’re done. We simply want to make sure we understand what you need and know that your attention is focused on our conversation.
- Eliminate background noise. Like a speakerphone, the drive-thru’s microphone picks up background noise which can make it difficult for the teller to hear or understand you. Consider lowering the radio volume or turn off your vehicle if it is noisy.
- Speak clearly and loudly. If you need to ask or answer any questions, face the microphone, and speak clearly. If you can’t understand the teller, ask him/her to repeat the question or statement.